CBRE has been honored at the prestigious Asia Pacific Property Awards 2017, capturing a total of 19 awards across 12 of its APAC markets. The official announcements were made at the IPAX Asia Pacific Awards Gala, which took place in Bangkok from May 25-26, 2017.
The Asia Pacific Property Awards—part of the International Property Awards—celebrate the highest levels of achievement by companies operating in all sectors of the property industry.
CBRE again demonstrated the diversity and strength of its Asia Pacific service offering, winning the following awards:
- Property Consultancy, Best (5 Stars): Australia, India, Japan, Thailand
- Property Consultancy: Cambodia, China, Hong Kong, New Zealand, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Vietnam
- Property Consultancy Website, Best (5 Stars): Thailand
- Real Estate Agency, Best (5 Stars): Thailand, Vietnam
- Real Estate Agency: Cambodia
- Real Estate Agency Website, Best (5 Stars): Thailand
- Lettings Agency, Best (5 Stars): Vietnam
- Real Estate Agent, Best (5 Stars): Vietnam
“Asia Pacific’s maturing commercial real estate environment continues to adapt to a new normal of shifting demographics and evolving technology. We are very encouraged that our business continues to drive strong outcomes for our clients, which has led to this outstanding recognition of our success in Asia Pacific,” said Steve Swerdlow, Chief Executive Officer for CBRE Asia Pacific.
The Asia Pacific Property Awards are selected by an independent panel of industry experts. The highest-scoring winners from each region will automatically be entered to represent Asia Pacific in the 2017-2018 International Property Awards, held in December in London. Asia Pacific winners will compete against companies from Europe, Africa & Arabia, the Americas and the UK to be named the ‘World’s Best’ in their field.