As the Agile real estate leader for Asia Pacific, Sidharth Dhawan (Sid) heads CBRE’s delivery of comprehensive agile real estate strategies for occupiers, investors and flex space operators. Sid and his team also develop tools and resources that help deliver optimized portfolios for occupiers; and differentiated, higher yield assets for investor clients.
Sid is a well-rounded real estate professional, with over nine years of experience across functions (investment management, development, brokerage) and asset classes (retail, office, residential).
He started his career in CBRE’s New Delhi office as a tenant rep broker, representing corporate occupiers across the North India market. He subsequently joined Hines as the youngest Investment Manager in their India office, fund-raising, sourcing and underwriting investment opportunities for its $250 million residential-focused fund. He also steered the project development and asset management of Hines’ 1.8 million square feet, award-winning campus-style development “Skyview Corporate Park” in Gurgaon.
In 2016, Sid moved to Hong Kong to rejoin CBRE and lead client solutions for the Advisory & Transaction services business in Asia Pacific. In this role, he provided end-to-end leadership towards winning, keeping and growing contractual business in excess of $50Mn in annualized value.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Member of the Urban Land Institute (ULI)
- Member of the Asian Association for Investors in Non-listed Real Estate Vehicles (ANREV)
- MBA from Indian School of Business (ISB), Hyderabad | ISB is India’s top rated business school, with affiliations to Wharton, Kellogg and London Business School | Torchbearer (top 5%)
- BBA from College of Business Studies, University of Delhi | First Class
- Credit Suisse
- Fitness First
- Flight Center
- Johnson & Johnson
- Manchester United
- Tata Consultancy Services