CBRE’s Sustainability network focuses on fact-based outcomes that lessen environmental impact—generating both immediate results and long-term financial benefits through key integrated strategies.
CBRE delivers sustainability solutions in all stages of the property life cycle. From acquisition and development to leasing, through all phases of property and project management, CBRE works with clients to reduce waste, improve business efficiencies and build greater value into their asset, their portfolio and their brand.
Committed to helping the property industry reduce its resource impacts and greenhouse gas emissions, we help clients achieve sizable reductions in energy and water use through operational, capital and behavioral interventions to improve efficiency and long term profit margins.
We provide advice on asset management, tenant engagement and community development opportunities, in which the health and wellbeing of people is enhanced through the provision of services and amenities accessible to all.
CBRE has developed a close relationship with the International WELL Building Institute (IWBI), who administers the WELL Building Standard, and we are now supporting clients in the adoption of wellbeing initiatives for their space, for the benefit of their stakeholders.
At CBRE we deliver a practical, business focused approach to achieve efficiency improvements, operational savings and add value to your property and portfolio.
- Portfolio and individual asset sustainability performance reviews and recommendations
- Stakeholder engagement and Sustainability Strategy and Policy advisory
- Green building gap analysis and certification consulting (including LEED, and national schemes such as BCA Green Mark)
- Energy audits (level I & II) using ASHRAE and other national standards
- Global Real Estate Sustainability Benchmark (GRESB) consulting
- Corporate responsibility report consulting and writing using the Global Reporting Index (GRI)
- Green transaction management consulting and green lease advisory
- Benchmarking including NABERS Energy & Water assessment